February 12 and 13, Saturday and Sunday
Grief is a natural and complicated response to loss which haunts nearly every issue that may arise in today’s current world if only we know how to recognize it.
We will consider grief broadly in order to help participants see it in its different forms. Grief is brought about by death, broken relationships, unmet desires, unrealized dreams as well as the collective widespread turmoil of our time.
This retreat will explore real-life and relevant experiences of grief from which empowerment, wisdom and compassion can be born.
Those Interested Must
- Click the Sign Up button to launch the form and fill it up. If you have attended a retreat with us before, please send us an email of intent so we can enlist you and guide you through confirming your participation.
- Undergo an interview through phone call or video call. The schedule of the interview will be set upon submission of the application form.
Please submit your application on or before
February 5, 2022.
February 12-13, 2022, Saturday and Sunday
08:30 am – 05:00 pm
Online via Zoom
Please download the Zoom app at www.zoom.us
FEES & PAYMENT
- Pay P2,000 via bank deposit, online transfer, or PayPal.
- This payment is refundable until February 5, 2022, seven (7) days prior to the event.
- The payment details will be sent to you upon acceptance after your interview.
For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
0917 188 6883.
Learn more about the Guidelines for our Scholarship