The Enneagram describes nine basic personality structures in human nature—nine points of view, nine value systems, nine ways of being in the world. By showing us what our personality is made of, the Enneagram points us to what is necessary for our genuine growth and transformation.
More importantly, it teaches how our longings and structures of our personality are actually useful guides or indicators of our spiritual capacities, and so see ourselves in a different light–with compassion, non-judgmental understanding, love, and transformation. Since the Enneagram shows us the healthy qualities that we can expect to attain, this encourages us to let go of self-defeating habits.
How to enroll in this webinar
- Part 1: February 25, 2023, Saturday
- Part 2: March 4, 2023, Saturday
- Part 3: March 11, 2023, Saturday
- Part 4: March 18, 2023, Saturday
- Part 5: March 25, 2023, Saturday
- Part 6: April 1, 2023, Saturday
Online Registration: 8:30am
Please download the Zoom app at www.zoom.us
HOW TO JOIN
- 1. Submit a filled out pre-retreat survey form which you may access online. Click submit (for online form) or send via email to email@example.com.
- Pay the PHP 5,000 fee via bank deposit, online transfer, or PayPal. The payment details will be sent to you upon receipt of your filled out pre-retreat survey form.
FEES & PAYMENT
Regular: Php 5,000
Registration and payment no later than Monday, February 17, 2023.
Early bird: Php 4,500
Registration and payment no later than Monday, January 17, 2023
- Full refund if cancellation is at least seven (7) days before the event, February 17, 2023.
- 50% refund if cancellation is at least five (5) days before the event, February 19, 2023.
- Fees are non-refundable if cancellation is made within three (3) days before the event, February 21, 2023.
For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
0917 188 6883.