Silence and solitude can pose a challenge to many but with enough preparation and guidance, this intimate encounter with God can be very healing.
The Ignatian silent retreat is an opportunity to listen to God and become more aware of your interior movements. You will be provided with your own hermitage, nourished with delicious and healthy food, held by the beauty of nature all around, and accompanied by a trained spiritual director for an hour everyday. The daily spiritual direction session will help you relish and magnify your God experiences and will allow you to deepen your conversations with God.
How to Enroll In This Retreat
Those Interested Must
- If it’s your first time to attend a retreat with us, click the Sign Up Now button to fill out a pre-retreat survey form.
- If you have attended a retreat with us before, please send us an email of intent so we can enlist you and guide you through confirming your participation.
- Undergo an interview via phone or video call with one of our spiritual directors.
For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0917 501 9590.
Fees indicated below are inclusive of solo accommodation, meals, retreat materials, and fee for daily spiritual direction sessions. Payment details will be given after the interview.
Onsite Silent Retreats
- 3-day – P7,800
- 5-day –P13,000
- 8-day – P20,800
Online Silent Retreats
- 3-day – P2,400
- 5-day –P4,000
- 8-day – P6,400
- Full refund if cancellation is at least seven (7) days before the event.
- 50% refund if cancellation is at least 72 hours before the event.
- Fees are non-refundable if cancellation is made within three days before the event
Silent Retreat Testimonial
By: Aileen Mae Ferrer
My heart was pounding, beating so hard;
Wondering when the noises will last
The world around me was a blur
Spinning, turning out of control.
Everything felt like a mess
Walking aimless, alone, nowhere to go
Searching for that light inside
A ray of sunshine, a sliver of hope.
And then there was this voice
Coming from within my heart
Calling for me and reaching out
Telling me that I am enough.
I stopped to heed that call
Let love flow through me once more
Voices and echoes replaced by silence
The peace that I’ve been longing for.
As I go onward with my journey
My head held high with You beside me
Letting the roots to grow deeper, stronger
With You as my anchor at my core.
Nandito lang ako
By: Jo Quizan