Through prayer, active imagination, experience, teachings and small group discussions, this workshop will offer ways to begin to change attitudes and dispositions that have been shaped by childhood experiences. Opportunities will be given to discover one’s inner child of the past, learn how this child influences adult life and at times take over.” – Fr. William Jarema, Healing the Childhood Wounds. This retreat engages the imagination and uses creative expression as a form of healing and liberating the unique self.
Those Interested Must
- Click the Sign Up button to launch the form and fill it up. If you have attended a retreat with us before, please send us an email of intent so we can enlist you and guide you through confirming your participation.
- Undergo an interview through phone call or video call. The schedule of the interview will be set upon submission of the application form.
Please submit your application on or before
May 22, 2023.
May 27-28, 2023, Saturday – Sunday
one-on-one SD session
Please download the Zoom app at www.zoom.us
for live and combo
- Pay P1,500 lodging via bank deposit, online transfer, or PayPal.
- Additional Php 500.00 per meal
- This payment is refundable until May 22, 2023, seven (7) days prior to the event.
- The payment details will be sent to you upon acceptance after your interview.
- Retreatants may bring their own groceries. Cooking is allowed at the center.
For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
0917 188 6883.
Learn more about the Guidelines for our Scholarship