Also known as Healing the Eight Stages of Life, this weekend retreat is for those who desire to know and understand a person’s development from infancy to old age through a psychospiritual perspective. This is especially useful for parents, those who work with and for children and the youth such as counselors, teachers, and those who accompany young adults and older generations such as life coaches, spiritual directors, and caregivers.
This retreat examines the theory of psychosocial development proposed by psychologist Erik Erikson and how it can be used in our spiritual growth. This retreat explores how grace can be observed at work throughout the eight developmental stages, each involving tasks and crises. Further, it explores the cycle of renewal each person goes through, where their uniqueness unfolds. This empowers them to make a transformative change.
Those Interested Must
- Click the Sign Up button to launch the form and fill it up. If you have attended a retreat with us before, please send us an email of intent so we can enlist you and guide you through confirming your participation.
- Undergo an interview through phone call or video call. The schedule of the interview will be set upon submission of the application form.
Please submit your application on or before
January 14, 2022.
January 21-22, 2022, Saturday-Sunday
08:30 am – 05:00 pm
Online via Zoom
Please download the Zoom app at www.zoom.us
FEES & PAYMENT
- Pay P2,000 via bank deposit, online transfer, or PayPal.
- This payment is refundable until October 8, 2022, seven (7) days prior to the event.
- The payment details will be sent to you upon acceptance after your interview.
For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
0917 188 6883.
Learn more about the Guidelines for our Scholarship