On the Third Day (OTTD) Renewal and Formation Center is an ecumenical ministry that seeks to accompany people in their spiritual journey. In this regard, we would like to invite you to a 5-part Zoom webinar series titled, “Exploring and Climbing the Levels of Development Through the Wings and Object Relations”.
This is an invitation to examine the influence of the “wings” in our personality, particularly how the object relations pattern of our “wings” shape our relationships. On the other hand, the Levels of Development provide a way of tracking each type’s movement along a continuum toward more freedom, consciousness, expansiveness, and Being in the higher Levels—or toward more reactivity, mechanicality, and self-destructiveness in the lower ones. The Levels explain some of the most important things we find in human nature—fluidity and change, resistance and conflict, freedom and compulsion—among many human qualities.
In this webinar, we explore how people “move” from one Level to another. We also see how the main characteristics of each type are related to the degree of contact with Essence as seen in the Levels. Exercises, music, and meditation are used as a way of grounding the information in our personal experience and to deepen our understanding. This webinar is particularly valuable for those who wish to have more clarity and insight for using the Enneagram in personal growth.
Interested participants must be:
- Good WiFi connection preferably with a plan of at least 10 Mbps;
- Familiar with or willing to learn how to use Zoom;
- Familiar with or willing to learn how to use Google Classroom;
- Already have a gmail account or willing to create one in order to gain access to the Google Classroom;
- Available to attend ALL six sessions:
- May 13, Saturday, 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- May 20, Saturday, 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- May 27, Saturday, 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- June 3, Saturday, 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- June 10, Saturday, 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Intentional in creating a sacred space at home where they can listen to the teachings, pray, and reflect in silence;
- Willing to do some assignments and participate in breakout group sessions.
Online: Google Classroom
HOW TO JOIN
- 1. Submit a filled out pre-retreat survey form which you may access online. Click submit (for online form) or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay the PHP 5,000 fee via bank deposit, online transfer, or PayPal. The payment details will be sent to you upon receipt of your filled out pre-retreat survey form.
Early bird fee is PHP4,000 to be paid on or before Monday, April 10, 2023.
Regular fee is PHP 4,500 to be paid on or before Monday, May 8, 2023.
- Full refund if cancellation is at least seven (7) days before the event, May 6, 2023.
- 50% refund if cancellation is at least five (5) days before the event, May 8, 2023.
- Fees are non-refundable if cancellation is made within three (3) days before the event, May 10, 2023.
For any inquiries, please contact email@example.com or
0920 961 4281