Silence and solitude can pose a challenge to many but with enough preparation and guidance, this intimate encounter with God can be very healing.
The Ignatian silent retreat is an opportunity to listen to God and become more aware of your interior movements. You will be provided with your own hermitage, nourished with delicious and healthy food, held by the beauty of nature all around, and accompanied by a trained spiritual director for an hour everyday. The daily spiritual direction session will help you relish and magnify your God experiences and will allow you to deepen your conversations with God.
Please let us know your preferred 3, 5, or 8-day retreat schedules so we can check the availability of the place and a spiritual director. This retreat is also available online via Zoom.
Those Interested Must
- If it’s your first time to attend a retreat with us, click the Sign Up Now button to fill out a pre-retreat survey form.
- If you have attended a retreat with us before, please send us an email of intent so we can enlist you and guide you through confirming your participation.
- Undergo an interview via phone or video call with one of our spiritual directors.
Please download the Zoom app at www.zoom.us
FEES & PAYMENT
3-day – P2,400
8-day – P6,400
- Full refund if cancellation is at least seven (7) days before the event.
- 50% refund if cancellation is at least 72 hours before the event.
- Fees are non-refundable if cancellation is made within three days before the event
For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
0917 188 6883.
Learn more about the Guidelines for our Scholarship