What is Soul Circle?
The Soul Circle is a bimonthly spiritual conversation with an online community who consider themselves as pilgrims on a journey. It is designed to provide a safe space for people to share their God experiences and listen to other people’s sacred stories. Each meeting is a unique opportunity to see God’s presence and how He is moving in one’s life.
How is it different from your other programs?
The Soul Circle is a special standalone online coming together of pilgrims on the journey that is not part of the existing Spiritual Formation and Zest Programs. There are no teachings involved like in the modules we conduct.
Who is it for?
The Soul Care is open to
- Those who have undergone spiritual formation and want to maintain a contemplative lifestyle with the help of a community.
- Individuals who have just started the journey to spiritual growth
- Anyone who desires to have some pockets of silence along the journey in the safe company of an online community.
How to Join This Program
How do I join?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Signify your interest in participating in Soul Circle
- Indicate the date when you intend to join. Soul Circle sessions are held every first and second Wednesday of every month, unless otherwise indicted in invitations
- Suggest a date and time when it will be good for us to call you for a brief phone interview
- Leave your active mobile number and other contact details
- The assigned material/s for reflection will be sent at least a week before the Soul Circle session.
- Make sure you have zoom in your laptop or cellphone. Download it at www.zoom.us.
What preparations do I have to make?
- The most important preparation for a Soul Circle session is prayer. Please set aside time to pray and reflect on the materials assigned for specific session.
- It is best to write down your sharing so you can maximize the time that will be given to you.
- Be prepared to be hospitable to your self and others by sharing your stories generously and listening attentively to other people’s stories.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
At the moment, participation in Soul Circle sessions are free of charge.
For more information, please reach us at:
email@example.com or +63 917 188 6883
How does a Soul Circle session go?
Each Soul Circle session generally goes through the following process:
Signing in and Kumustahan
Introductions and Opening Prayer
maximum of 4 participants and 1 facilitator
Spiritual Conversations (SC)
Back to Plenary and Kumustahan