MARCH 26-27, 2022, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
Exploring one’s genealogy is the basis of knowing and understanding oneself. Participants are made more aware of their familial history and genetics to discover some patterns and tendencies. Specifically, they do some research within their own families to see various vocations or careers, talents, and abilities, as well as dysfunctions, unhealthy attachments, and the like.
The participants take all these as they begin the journey of knowing themselves better:
A. Early childhood development which influences present behavior as adults;
B. Multiple Intelligences (MI) and Emotional Intelligence (EQ) with the focus on how God’s gifts and their uniqueness can empower them in responding to their calling;
C. Spiritual Intelligence (SI) as a way of evaluating and cultivating their spiritual practices in order to reach a deeper level of faith;
D. Discovering the God-given personality through the Enneagram, an age-old system that describes nine distinct personality types—patterns of thinking, feeling, and acting—by which people see life.
Our basic type reveals the psychological mechanism we unknowingly use to forget our true nature—our Divine Essence.
Those Interested Must
- Click the Sign Up button to launch the form and fill it up. If you have attended a retreat with us before, please send us an email of intent so we can enlist you and guide you through confirming your participation.
- Undergo an interview through phone call or video call. The schedule of the interview will be set upon submission of the application form.
Please submit your application on or before
March 19, 2022.
March 26-27, 2022, Saturday and Sunday
08:30 am – 05:00 pm
Online via Zoom
Please download the Zoom app at www.zoom.us
FEES & PAYMENT
- Pay P2,000 via bank deposit, online transfer, or PayPal.
- This payment is refundable until March 19, 2022, seven (7) days prior to the event.
- The payment details will be sent to you upon acceptance after your interview.
For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
0917 188 6883.
Learn more about the Guidelines for our Scholarship