APRIL 2-3, 2022, SATURDAY – SUNDAY
Navigate through the hilly yet scenic terrain of relationships. Spend time with your spouse, son or daughter, parent, special friend, for those who are planning to get m married, people you work with or community members and nurture your soul-to-soul connection through this weekend retreat.
Combining research and experience, we will explore the psychology behind the dynamics in your relationships. The retreat hopes to open doors for deeper knowledge and appreciation of each person’s uniqueness and how differences in values, personalities, and attitudes contribute to both conflicts and nourishment of relationships. We try to empower the participants to strengthen their bonds by extending more respect, understanding, affirmation, and love. The retreat will be a great opportunity to clarify one’s priorities, foster better communication, and recognize areas for growth.
Those Interested Must
- Click the Sign Up button to launch the form and fill it up. If you have attended a retreat with us before, please send us an email of intent so we can enlist you and guide you through confirming your participation.
- Undergo an interview through phone call or video call. The schedule of the interview will be set upon submission of the application form.
Please submit your application on or before
March 26, 2022.
April 2-3, 2022, Saturday and Sunday
08:30 am – 05:00 pm
Cherimoya Eco-Spirituality & Retreat Center, Calamba, Laguna
FEES & PAYMENT
- Pay P5000 via bank deposit, online transfer, or PayPal.
- This payment is refundable until March 26, 2022, seven (7) days prior to the event.
- The payment details will be sent to you upon acceptance after your interview.
For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0917-188-6883 or 0917-501-9590
Learn more about the Guidelines for our Scholarship