March 13-15, 2020 — Saturday-Sunday
Embracing the Second Half of Life is a weekend retreat created for those who sense a major physical, psychological, and spiritual changes happening or about to happen in their lives as they reach a certain age or maturity.
The passages of life designed by God is an invitation to transformation. In the first half of life, one is invested in building something out of ourselves. The second half of life invites us to a second chance at moving towards a more authentic way of being.
The participants will be guided in their walk in this crucial transition. They will be invited to sit with God and sense how He is moving at this stage in their life.
Those Interested Must
- Click the Sign Up button to launch the form and fill it up. If you have attended a retreat with us before, please send us an email of intent so we can enlist you and guide you through confirming your participation.
- Undergo an interview through phone call or video call. The schedule of the interview will be set upon submission of the application form.
Please submit your application on or before March 8, 2020.
Registration: March 14, Saturday, 8:30 am
End: March 15, Sunday, 4:00 pm
The Cherimoya Eco-Spirituality and Retreat Center
located in Sitio Enriquez, Brgy. Bunggo, Calamba, Laguna (Waze/Google Maps: Cherimoya Farm)
FEES & PAYMENT
- One Day Registration fee: P1,000
- Overnight Registration fee: P4,000. Pay 50% (P2,000) via bank deposit, online transfer, or PayPal. This payment is refundable until seven (7) days prior to the event. The payment details will be sent to you upon acceptance after your interview.
- Full payment upon registration
For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
0977 017 0024.