June 12-14, 2020 — Friday-Sunday
Emotions are powerful forces that influence the way we think and behave. Oftentimes we find ourselves overwhelmed with strong emotions like anger and sadness that cloud our judgment and create conflicts in our relationships. This retreat is an opportunity to reflect on those emotions and how they affect us and the people around us. We will explore the roots of our deep emotions and find healthy ways of dealing with conflicts.
Those Interested Must
- Click the Sign Up button to launch the form and fill it up. If you have attended a retreat with us before, please send us an email of intent so we can enlist you and guide you through confirming your participation.
- Undergo an interview through phone call or video call. The schedule of the interview will be set upon submission of the application form.
Please submit your application on or before June 7, 2020.
Registration: June 12, Friday, 3:00 pm
End: June 14, Sunday, 4:00 pm
The Cherimoya Eco-Spirituality and Retreat Center
located in Sitio Enriquez, Brgy. Bunggo, Calamba, Laguna (Waze/Google Maps: Cherimoya Farm)
FEES & PAYMENT
- Registration fee is P4,000
- Pay 50% (P2,000) via bank deposit, online transfer, or PayPal. This payment is refundable until seven (7) days prior to the event. The payment details will be sent to you upon acceptance after your interview.
- Full payment upon registration
For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or