October 3-4, 2020 — Friday-Sunday
Formerly known as The Healing the Eight Stages of Life, this weekend retreat is for those who desire to know and understand a person’s development from infancy to old age through a psycho-spiritual perspective. This is especially useful for parents, those who work with and for children and the youth such as counselors, teachers, and those who accompany young adults and older generation such as life coaches, spiritual directors, and caregivers.
This retreat examines the theory of psychosocial development proposed by psychologist Erik Erikson and how it can be used in our spiritual growth. This retreat explores how grace can be observed at work throughout the eight developmental stages, each involving tasks and crises. Further, it explores the cycle of renewal each person goes through leading to transformative change.
Those Interested Must
- Click the Sign Up button to launch the form and fill it up. If you have attended a retreat with us before, please send us an email of intent so we can enlist you and guide you through confirming your participation.
- Undergo an interview through phone call or video call. The schedule of the interview will be set upon submission of the application form.
Please submit your application on or before September 27, 2020.
Registration: October 3, Saturday, 8:30 am
End: October 4, Sunday, 4:00 pm
The Cherimoya Eco-Spirituality and Retreat Center
located in Sitio Enriquez, Brgy. Bunggo, Calamba, Laguna (Waze/Google Maps: Cherimoya Farm)
FEES & PAYMENT
- Registration fee is P4,000
- Pay 50% (P2,000) via bank deposit, online transfer, or PayPal. This payment is refundable until seven (7) days prior to the event. The payment details will be sent to you upon acceptance after your interview.
- Full payment upon registration
For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or