8-DAY SILENT RETREAT
Pananahan: Cradled by the Creator
The Earth is a unique and special part of creation. It is our common home. It is the gift that sustains our lives. It is also the dwelling place God entrusted to us.
Pananahan: Cradled by the Creator is an 8-day silent retreat where participants are invited:
- To sense God’s hospitality and generosity through nature in creation
- To appreciate our belongingness with nature with creation
- To gain a renewed commitment to preserve and save nature
This retreat is experienced through a combination of on-site and online formats.
- Day 1 – Preparation / Disposition-setting (on-site)
- Day 2 – Chapter 1: Earth as Our Common Home (on-site)
- Day 3 – Chapter 2: Earth as the Original Scriptures (online)
- Day 4 – Chapter 3: Introduction to the Elements of the Earth; Wind [Online; Using scripture, poetry and music for prayer points]
- Day 5 – Chapter 4: Fire [Online; Using scripture, poetry and music for prayer points]
- Day 6 – Chapter 5: Water [Online; Using scripture, poetry and music for prayer points]
- Day 7 – Chapter 6: Earth [Online; Using scripture, poetry and music for prayer points]
- Day 8 – Chapter 7: Earth as the Original Spiritual Director (on-site)
- Day 9 – Appropriation: A New Pentecost (on-site)
How to Enroll In This Retreat
Interested participants must:
- Fill out the online registration form by clicking the “Register to this Retreat” button if you have not attended a retreat with us in the past two years. Otherwise, send us an email expressing your intent to join.
- Undergo an interview to be set upon receipt of your registration form.
- Available to attend both the onsite (Oct 24-25; Oct 31-Nov 1) and online retreat days (Oct 26-30).
- Intentional in creating a sacred space at home where they can pray and reflect in silence
For any inquiries, please contact email@example.com or 0977 017 0024.
FEES & PAYMENT
The registration fee is P10,000 for the entire retreat. This covers the meals, accommodations, spiritual direction, and retreat materials for the onsite retreat sessions and the spiritual direction and retreat materials for the online retreat sessions.
- Full refund if cancellation is at least seven (7) days before the event.
- 50% refund if cancellation is at least 72 hours before the event.
- Fees are non-refundable if cancellation is made within three days before the event