Journeying to My True Self 2022
The Enneagram: Journeying to My True Self
This is a 6-part webinar series held every Saturday, 8:30 am – 12:00 pm, from May 7, 2022 – June 11, 2022 through Zoom. The resource speaker is Mr. Joey Galvez, a certified Enneagram teacher of the Enneagram Institute, one of the leaders in teaching the Enneagram worldwide.
The Enneagram is a 4,000-year old system that can be traced back to the early Greeks. It offers a deeper understanding of ourselves so we can recognize our False Self and encounter our True Self in God. The Enneagram describes nine distinct personality types—patterns of thinking, feeling, and acting—by which people see life. Our basic type reveals the psychological mechanism we unknowingly use to forget our true nature—our Divine Essence.
The Enneagram works by insight. Once we see our False Self for what it is, we are no longer attached to it and it no longer blocks us from realizing our inherent union with God. We eventually realize our gift and integrate our sin, shadow, and all that we reject about ourselves.
The Enneagram is not about self-improvement. Rather, it is about the transformation of our awareness so that we realize that essence is our True Self.
How to Enroll in this Webinar
Part 1: July 16, 2022, Saturday
Part 2: July 23, 2022, Saturday
Part 3: July 30, 2022, Saturday
Part 4: August 6, 2022, Saturday
Part 5: August 13, 2022, Saturday
Part 6: August 20 2022, Saturday
Online Registration: 8:30am
Please download the Zoom app at www.zoom.us
The payment details will be sent to you upon receipt of your filled out pre-retreat survey form
HOW TO JOIN
1. Submit a filled out pre-retreat survey form which you may access online. Click submit (for online form) or send via email to email@example.com.
2. Pay the PHP 5,000 fee via bank deposit, online transfer, or PayPal. The payment details will be sent to you upon receipt of your filled out pre-retreat survey form.
FEES & PAYMENT
Regular: Php 5,000
Registration and payment no later than July 11, 2022
Early bird: Php 4,500
Registration and payment no later than June 20, 2022
- Full refund if cancellation is at least seven (7) days before the event, July 8, 2022.
- 50% refund if cancellation is at least five (5) days before the event, July 10, 2022.
- Fees are non-refundable if cancellation is made within three (3) days before the event, July 13, 2022.
For more information, please contact:
0977 017 0024