THE ENNEAGRAM WEBINAR
Journeying to My True Self (June 20-July 25)
The Enneagram is a 4,000-year old system that can be traced back to the early Greeks. It offers a deeper understanding of ourselves so we can recognize our False Self and encounter our True Self in God. The Enneagram describes nine distinct personality types—patterns of thinking, feeling, and acting—by which people see life. Our basic type reveals the psychological mechanism we unknowingly use to forget our true nature—our Divine Essence.
The Enneagram works by insight. Once we see our False Self for what it is, we are no longer attached to it and it no longer blocks us from realizing our inherent union with God. We eventually realize our gift and integrate our sin, shadow, and all that we reject about ourselves.
The Enneagram is not about self-improvement. Rather, it is about the transformation of our awareness so that we realize that essence is our True Self.
How to Enroll in this Webinar
Interested participants must:
1. have a reliable Internet connection at home.
2. be available to attend ALL six sessions (Saturdays, 8:30am-12:00pm from June 20-July 25).
3. be willing to do some home works and participate in some breakout group sessions.
SCHEDULED WEBINAR DATES
- June 20, 27
- July 4, 11, 18, 25
1. Fill out the online registration form: http://bit.ly/ottdenneagramregistration
2. Upon submission of the registration form, wait for the schedule of your phone interview.
3. After a successful interview, you may proceed to paying the registration fee through bank deposit or online payments. The payment details will be sent after the interview.
FEES & PAYMENT
P3,000 per person for the entire series.
- Full refund if cancellation is at least seven (7) days before the event.
- 50% refund if cancellation is at least 72 hours before the event.
- Fees are non-refundable if cancellation is made within three days before the event.
For more information, please contact: