A four-part webinar from July 27-30
The Enneagram and Accompaniment
The Enneagram System offers us an intricate and intimate look into our inner landscape, guiding us into a deeper understanding of ourselves and of others. Once we see the inner workings of our own Enneagram type, we can see how we block ourselves from love and from realizing our inherent union with God.
Anyone honoring the spiritual path and engaged in spiritual care, regardless of faith tradition, can benefit from this four-day webinar. The Enneagram is a non-judgmental map of humanity’s nine ego structures that has universal appeal. Its invitation is to wake up from patterns that are self-limiting, to listen to what resonates deep within us and to live authentic lives. The Enneagram Map is a truthful guide in supporting the journey from automatic to authentic.
The webinar will run from July 27 – 30, 2020, from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm (Manila time) or 8:00 am – 10:00 am (Easetern Time) each day.
This four-day webinar is designed for spiritual directors/companions – as well as chaplains, pastors, and even counselors – who want to learn how to use the Enneagram system with those they accompany. In addition to didactic, small group discussion and question and comment time will be included in each session. We hope each participant will leave the webinar with a clear idea of how the Enneagram can be used in spiritual companionship and when it might be appropriate.
Witnessing and Accompanying
Sandra will introduce the Enneagram as a map of our internal processing system, what the Enneagram is and is not, as well as best practices and cautions for using it as a guide in spiritual direction. Additionally, she will offer presence practices for engagement before sessions as well as with directees and clients. Brief contemplative practice begins and ends each of the four sessions.
Exploring the Body or Sensing center of intelligence, the second session highlights common themes for types 8, 9 & 1 and how these offer entry points into spiritual direction. After addressing common patterns of body types, we’ll explore each type’s particular vices and virtues, strengths and challenges.
This session will examine common themes for types 2, 3 & 4, all part of the Heart or Feeling center of intelligence and how these offer entry points into spiritual direction. A time for questions will follow the teaching and demonstration. After addressing common patterns of body types, we’ll explore each type’s particular vices and virtues, strengths and challenges.
Focusing on the Head or Thinking center of intelligence, Sandra will explore common themes for types 5, 6 & 7, and how to use these in spiritual direction. After addressing common patterns of head types, we’ll explore each type’s particular vices and virtues, strengths and challenges. This final session ends with a time for questions as well as a sharing of insights gleaned about oneself and the other types.
How to Enroll in this Webinar
Interested participants must be:
1. Aware of their Enneagram types and some basic dynamics through an Enneagram course or training;
2. Accompanying other people as a spiritual director, counselor, life coach, pastor, religious, psychotherapist, human resources practitioner, and the like;
3. Familiar with or willing to learn how to use Zoom;
4. Available to attend ALL four sessions:
- July 27, Monday,8:00 pm – 10:00 pm Philippine Time (PHT), UTC +8 (8:00 am -10:00 am Eastern Time)
- July 28, Tuesday,8:00 pm – 10:00 pm Philippine Time (PHT), UTC +8 (8:00 am -10:00 am Eastern Time)
- July 29, Wednesday,8:00 pm – 10:00 pm Philippine Time (PHT), UTC +8 (8:00 am -10:00 am Eastern Time)
- July 30, Thursday,8:00 pm – 10:00 pm Philippine Time (PHT), UTC +8 (8:00 am -10:00 am Eastern Time)
5. Intentional in creating a sacred space at home where they can pray and reflect in silence;
6. Willing to do some assignments and participate in breakout group sessions.
1. Fill out the online registration form by clicking the “Register to this Webinar” button below.
2. Upon submission of the registration form, wait for the schedule of your phone interview.
3. After a successful interview, you may proceed to paying the registration fee through bank deposit or online payments. The payment details will be sent after the interview.
FEES & PAYMENT
- PHP 4,000: Early bird rate for those paying in full on or before June 30th
- PHP 5,000: Regular rate for payments received from July onwards
- Full refund if cancellation is at least seven (7) days before the event.
- 50% refund if cancellation is at least 72 hours before the event.
- Fees are non-refundable if cancellation is made within three days before the event.
For more information, please contact: