Two-Day Online Retreat
Discovering the Inner Child
Our experiences during the childhood years influence what and who we are now, how we relate with other people, and the way we navigate through life. Discovering the Inner Child is a two-day online retreat that seeks you to help you heal from the wounds of your childhood through prayer and creative expressions. There will be opportunities for you to discover the child within you, embrace its giftedness and past hurts, listen to what it wants to tell you, and reparent it as God parents us
Schedule and Format
October 10-11, 2020
This is due to the 5-day emergency maintenance activities of PLDT.
- Day 1:The retreat starts at 8:30 am on October 10, Saturday, and ends at 9:00 pm. There will be rest/personal time between 6:00-8:00 pm.
- Day 2: The retreat starts at 8:30 am on October 11, Sunday, and ends at 5:00 pm.
- The more detailed schedule showing the times to be online and offline will be sent to participants.
- The retreat is fully online. Please download the Zoom app through www.zoom.us
How to register to this retreat
Those Interested Must
- Have a reliable Internet connection at home.
- Have a quiet space at home where they can pray, reflect, and focus.
- Be available to attend ALL sessions of those two days.
- Fill out the online registration form
- Upon submission of the registration form, wait for the schedule of your phone interview.
- After a successful interview, you may proceed to paying the registration fee through bank deposit or online payments. The payment details will be sent after the interview.
FEES AND PAYMENT
Registration Fees: P1,000 per person for the 2-day online retreat.
- Full refund if cancellation is at least seven (7) days before the event.
- 50% refund if cancellation is at least 72 hours before the event.
- Fees are non-refundable if cancellation is made within three days before the event
For any inquiries, please contact email@example.com or 0917-188-6883.